Thursday, October 21, 2010

MY THOUGHTS OF THIS MARKING PERIOD


FLIGHT 33


 I felt as though this marking period was great! In particular I loved the Emitt Till video, which related to TKAM. I also liked the themes that were assigned top us for an example the theme about Atticus. By doing the theme about Atticus gave me more useful information that I will need for test. But, the only thing that was hassle was the due dates. I felt like I could have did a better on blogs and papers if I had a little more time to complete them. The blogs that we get is fun from the standpoint of people commenting and contrasting off one another’s blogs.  The things I thought I did well this quarter were time management. Time management for this quarter was big because of almost everyday I came in this class something was due. What I could have done better for this quarter was reading. I didn’t read as much as I wanted to at some points because I felt the book took a long time to get interesting. Next quarter I will try to read more and comprehend the text. I think if I did that it would improve my test grades for the period. Also next quarter I hope to do better with my grade. For the second marking period I hope to get and A or B.  I also wish we could have watched more videos about the apartheid during that time. The only reason I say that because I am a better visual learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment